Gillbury Small Terminus Station 7mm

NSE DAZ

15 minutes ago, PaulRhB said:

10 or 11 bricks tall on this site and the top was at a nice height to lean on when standing so they definitely look too short in the legs. 

scroll down for a pic against brick wall

https://www.nsers.org/nse4.html

Hi Paul, thats my thoughts and looking at the picture for reference it looks way to short. Cheers mate

51 minutes ago, NSE DAZ said:

Hi Paul, thats my thoughts and looking at the picture for reference it looks way to short. Cheers mate

Paul I just found some of my old pictures of my last O gauge venture! I used the Peter Clarks benches and these are spot on, 10 bricks high like in the link you sent....

Screenshot 2021-03-21 at 4.40.31 PM.png

Edited by NSE DAZ
  • Like 4

REDWHITE & Blue I thought it was you ------- Daz.

I have some "how to's" copied from your Shaftesbury layouts posts the quick way to spray paint your track using Sleeper Grime and Red Rust spray cans.  Copied from P6  of your Shaftesbury posts sadly the links are now out of date but I still have my page copies for my ref.

Best

Edited by Barnaby
  • Friendly/supportive 1

18 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

REDWHITE & Blue I thought it was you ------- Daz.

I have some "how to's" copied from your Shaftesbury layouts posts the quick way to spray paint your track using Sleeper Grime and Red Rust spray cans.  Copied from P6  of your Shaftesbury posts sadly the links are now out of date but I still have my page copies for my ref.

Best

23 hours ago, steve fay said:

Good to see you back 

Hi Barnaby & Steve its good to be back! 

To be honest I feel a little rusty so need to get my head around it all again but love what I am seeing on the 0 gauge world these days.....

Thats it Steve I remember that method of weathering the tracks be doing it this way again.

Stay Safe!

Darren NSE DAZ

• Like 2

19 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Here’s my bit of NSE just to brighten your day 

BE55FFA5-1371-45C2-8069-22709F45A86F.jpeg.121344e53f3a3ba54071d7385ad7c0c7.jpeg

Thats it off for a cold shower!! Love it and it's just clicked your Ian? I watch you youtube videos they are superb. 

Stay Safe!

Darren NSE DAZ

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I recently took some measurements from an NSE bench at Sundridge Park on the Bromley North branch line. Hopefully you find these photos useful. The width of the bench was pretty much spot on 6 foot, height about 34 inches. Unfortunately I overlooked depth

It looks like I'm holding the tape measure at an angle, but really the back of the bench is angled. I don't know if this is particular to this bench or if it was a feature of them all. I'm going to look for another example somewhere and measure that up to get some more accurate results, I was in a bit of a rush.

I'm hoping to make it up on the computer and send it off for 3d printing at OO scale. I think the holes might be too small though!

IMG_4608.JPG

IMG_4612.JPG

IMG_4618.JPG

IMG_4620.JPG

IMG_4628.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

IMG_4638.JPG

IMG_4595.JPG

• Informative/Useful 2