1:76 Dalek's?

br-nse-fan

• RMweb Premium

I think they are a little large, as the typical Dalek is shorter than the 'average' man... the Games Workshop ones are a little closer, but still too large.

I've currently watching / bidding on these : 190447669453 & 310253994253

Thanks for the heads up however!

But it includes at least 3 Dr. Who figures.

• RMweb Premium

There is a real life cameo that can make use of the Dalek models. Somewhere in Devon or Cornwall, a joker left a lifesized model of a Dalek wearing a Worzel Gummidge hat on a bridge parapet very close to the rails. Trains were briefly delayed until the dalek was removed. My mate passed an email containing the words of the TRUST ( or something ) report, sadly I deleted it ages ago.

• 6 years later...

It is amazing what you find on this forum through google. was hunting for Dalek  miniatures for one project I am planning, and came across  Dr Who Risk game with daleks near to right size for 1/76, so ordered a set.  Then I found this thread so thought it worth while reopening!

Edited by rue_d_etropal
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
On 20/09/2010 at 21:48, br-nse-fan said:

So, we have the TARDIS... has anyone come across 'OO' scale (or close to it) Daleks?

I saw a while ago, someone had made a small Stargate model and hidden it away in a forested corner. Looked good, and adds a neat touch to the layout.

Hoping to accomplish something similar.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Ther is an old doctor who board game that comes with four bronze daleks. I have used them on my layout, as well as a TARDIS, and the daleks look roughly the same scale as they do in the episodes.(Mainly series 1-4) the game is called "Doctor Who, The interactive electronic board game"

Regards,

GWRswindon101

Edited by GWRswindon101
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, GWRswindon101 said:

Ther is an old doctor who board game that comes with four bronze daleks. I have used them on my layout, as well as a TARDIS, and the daleks look roughly the same scale compared to the tardis as they do in the episodes.(Mainly series 1-4) the game is called "Doctor Who, The interactive electronic board game"

Regards,

GWRswindon101

Inside or outside?

• Funny 3

• 3 years later...