class 37 nose ends

<br />Cheers big-T.....I`m sure the big-T tractor at EH is 37212 which was cut up at EH..heres another 37689 also at EH.. shame about 077.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thats a quality piccy of 689 YVM! I have a bit of a soft spot for that one & I think its next on the cards for modelling.

Thats a super shot for reference for weathering!

(drool!)

Can't wait to see DRS's latest 409 back out main line either!

yep that would make a great model..Heres 37906 storming out of Harmans Cross on the Swanage line...Sounds like they have a few locos going down this year for the beer/loco gala...any-one going??...if you have never been before its well worth a visit ..a cracking line excellent for pics,brill timetable and thrash....and a beer festival ..what more do you want ?..look out for the yellow(VW)van.

post-6833-12638195839261_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Tongue-in-cheek obv., here's a workbench in-progress shot of two noses, mainly because it's a naughty trailer for a forthcoming blog entry when I've finished. Amazing what you actually get cracking on when the interweb's down, hey!

post-7083-126693461951_thumb.jpg

Caption: The future Ds 6846 and 6903 (both 64B) make an impromptu appearance on the drying rack annex of 'CHARD's workbench.

This thread's the very essence of RMWeb: plenty of essential prototype inspiration for specific modelling projects. Thanks to everyone who's contributed.

Livery work and weathering phases will no doubt owe a debt to the photo libraries of Brush Veteran et al by the time my trio of tractors is finished.

Hi matey,

See 416 is looking rather abandoned :( luv this tractor wish they'd bring her back but her next move will most likely be to the scrap yard knowing DBschneker! :angry:

Anyway i'll have the model of her to watch and listen too shes almost finished now minus the body plaques as when i saw her last at warrington working a charter they were already removed probably by staff in scotland?

Cheers Again, Jon.

Another DRS Variation

37608 Warrington BQ 030984 - Before

post-1161-126833513285_thumb.jpg

37608 Warrington BQ 200585 - On its way back to Carlisle After refurbishment at Brush

post-1161-126833514535_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

cheers for those John ..can`t beat the old 80s BR Blue..heres 2x DRS shovin a saloon this week passing my home station of Sway, why two ? they were both working ..maybe in case of failure .. the tail lights on 37409 look a tad larger than normal..

post-6833-12767168249_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...