Churchrail Warwick 6th March 2010

Markmiller2008

Mark

Thats great news about 2011 - hopefully I may have a new layout ready by then for your consideration.

In the meantime I am really looking forward to attending this years show with Lesspoint - save me a programme biggrin.gif

Cheers

Richard

Thanks Richard , Dont worry all the layout owners will get a copy of the programme.

Thats good , we will have a chat on the day about next year!

• RMweb Premium

I may even have Westford (name may be changed) part finished by next year, 16' x 3' WCML loosely based on Stafford 2mm N Gauge circa 1990 - 1995

Looking forward to having Griffin Road at Churchrail

Cheers

Anthony

• RMweb Gold

As part of his deal with SWMBO for the Nottingham show disco-dave won;t be assisting me at Churchrail, so, anyone else fancy helping operate Summat?, it's DCC throughout, probably Dynamis, but I will try to borrow disco-dave's Powercab in case Dynamis won't get a signal.

I Know , its espeically a B**l Ache as the programme was all finished and due to be at the printers by Wednesday!

But as the owner of the layout suffered a stroke last week, i cannot complain

Hoping that i find something before then otherwise i may have to jiggle the layouts around , we shall see.

Hi Mark, have you checked out http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/ they have a very good eLayouts section where you can view exibits etc - you might get someone who is available?

cheers

Ian

Yes i have thanks Ian, Ive managed to get one layout but ideally im on the look out for another one as ive had to pull Merrivale Road from the Lineup as well due to personal reasons, it may just be that i move things around a little so there isnt a big gaping gap but we will see.

Mark

• RMweb Gold

Another option might be Malcolm Hughes at the Mickleover MRG - he has an assortment of vintage layouts that he takes around the circuit, he is always up for another show. I havn't got his contact details unfortunately, but I can get them from ramrig if you want .....

Another option might be Malcolm Hughes at the Mickleover MRG - he has an assortment of vintage layouts that he takes around the circuit, he is always up for another show. I havn't got his contact details unfortunately, but I can get them from ramrig if you want .....

We should be ok now with a slight re-arrange.

Im still in two minds wether to bring Merrivale Road but getting someone to operate it could prove a problem thats even if its finished.

Thanks

Mark

We have had confirmed this Morning that Chiltern Railways will be having a display stand showing the advantages of there Evergreen Three Project on the local community and general infomation on services to London from Warwick.

Hi,

That's good, I could talk to them about my Work Experience!

Simon

• RMweb Gold

Hi Mark

I was wondering have you got any posters or flyers ready yet in some sort of format that you can email them across as I can put a load up around the various messrooms I visit on my turns at work ?

All the more publicity all the more profit etc ?

Colin

No problem there Ian, programme should be off to the printers on Monday if a certain Warwick Model Shop get there act together that is!

Apart from the programme everything for the exhibition is going smoothly and i can confirm that Merrivale Road will be in a better state than first thought as ive been working on it all day after coming back from Stafford Exhibition and im pretty certain most of the basic scenery will be down but possibly not all of the backscene if any!

Mark

Archived