DB BR23

Hi, Soeren.

Many thanks and I'm sure we all look forward to more pics. I really like the look of that design. Very modern.

Best wishes,

David

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi David,

the 23042 is still in the workshop,but at the railway museum in Darmstadt they are sure

that she will be on the tracks by december for pulling a train from Darmstadt to Rüdesheim.

I´ll keep you updated and by the way: Happy Easter !!!

Kind regards

Soeren

• 5 weeks later...

Hi David,

the 23042 is still in the workshop,but at the railway museum in Darmstadt they are sure

that she will be on the tracks by december for pulling a train from Darmstadt to Rüdesheim.

I´ll keep you updated and by the way: Happy Easter !!!

Kind regards

Soeren

Only just picked this up, Soeren, so apologies for the late reply. I will look forward to hearing more news as it comes in.

Easter was excellent, thank you, but busy. My wife is a trained soprano and was involved in a concert over the holiday, along with a second soprano, her two daughters (on cello and violin), a second violinist, a full choir and the choir leader on harpsichord (cembalo). Guess who gets to carry the instruments!

I hope you had a good holiday, yourself!

Best wishes,

David

• 2 years later...

....23058 never ran in Friesland, as the company hiring it from Switzerland proved to be a hot-air hobbyist wishful-thinking type, who severely damaged the standing of serious enthusiasts in the corporate world :rolleyes:....

That must have been quite a story in itself.

Archived