Re spray/detailing of my "Bachmann" 37 projects...

Hey Neil

I've noticed the Pylons off Banks Road are not in the photos... who inched them.... I mean I know Liverpool is bad, but a Pylon... a lot of metal there kid... haha

Jamie

Took them off while i added more scenery,didnt want to chance breaking them... :scared:

Brilliant bud

I don't blame you mate, as they look excellent... how's things doing at the club... and on the Layout

Jamie

Clubs ticking over realy well,have few more members joining up now.

been repairing the main window frames on the club building too.... :paint:

• Like 1

Using Rail match colour (EWS)paint,finaly got the bodyshell done :paint:

only thing is thats its bit more blingey red than the standard ews paint finish.

Dull yellow went on ok though.

I then started adding "fox transfer" decals,

names numbers,over lightning decals...orange coach line... 37401.... :mail:

Bit more work done on ews 37401,varnish has set well.

but looks tad misty on the lettering decals.. :scratchhead:

ive also started lightly weathering the bottem half of this loco body..using mixs of (humbrol)

matt 26 brown with matt 33 black...

post-10160-0-58798300-1412478658_thumb.jpg

post-10160-0-15281800-1412478740_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Neil

Great work matey... nice photos of your progress...

At Barrow Hill over the weekend and saw a 37884 in Europhenix livery and 37510 in DRS all White logo, and a class 20 in DRS to, all was very good, I will sort out some photos to upload to here for you Neil, hope you are OK bud...

Jamie

Hi Neil

Great work matey... nice photos of your progress...

At Barrow Hill over the weekend and saw a 37884 in Europhenix livery and 37510 in DRS all White logo, and a class 20 in DRS to, all was very good, I will sort out some photos to upload to here for you Neil, hope you are OK bud...

Jamie

Ive got few pictures of 37884 in the new livery!! looks great,was going to ask that guy Ruston resprays to make me one.

But seen as hes not sent me my Colas 37 bodyshell back stil,and does answer my emails.

I wont.

great modelling class "66", got a little bit of a soft spot for EWS liveried 37's myself. I've got the factory release of 37114 as well. Although I used a finely tipped permanent marker pen for the black split boxes, saves masking up the thing and waiting for the paint to dry especially if your planning to do more than one black split box nose :)

great modelling class "66", got a little bit of a soft spot for EWS liveried 37's myself. I've got the factory release of 37114 as well. Although I used a finely tipped permanent marker pen for the black split boxes, saves masking up the thing and waiting for the paint to dry especially if your planning to do more than one black split box nose :)

Cheers my mate...

After long afternoon,fitting DRS compass livery decals to my latest DRS 37/4 project :senile:

then sealing them over with clear varnish.

My "new" drs 37423 is all ready for its test run,also hope all wipack lights work too...

post-10160-0-14912500-1413514788_thumb.jpg

post-10160-0-56153100-1413514818_thumb.jpg

The 37 roof is tad little glossy,but i can live with this :paint:

post-10160-0-40889100-1413514902_thumb.jpg

• Like 2