This forum area will be available for the first couple of weeks for members to make test posts to explore functionality.

Test posting pics via ipad

Nelson Jackson

post-19436-0-37096700-1373304350_thumb.jpg

Yay it works, I might start a layout thread now?

I have found out that all of my photos will need to go through an editing software so that they are the right way up.

Can some one tell me if this looks okay, when using a normal computer, laptop or desktop.

• RMweb Gold

Looks good to me. Are you left handed? I am, and the natural way for me to take photos means that they are always upside down. I've found that on my iPad, if I take a photo with the home button on the right the photos are the right way up.

How are you uploading them?

Looks good to me. Are you left handed? I am, and the natural way for me to take photos means that they are always upside down. I've found that on my iPad, if I take a photo with the home button on the right the photos are the right way up.

How are you uploading them?

Hi

I am actually right handed, but I mostly use the ipad mini, taking photos with the home button on the left, due to the position of the camera, giving very good low down shots.

I am uploading them by using an APP called "instaeditor" it's free on the app store, I just upload the photo then save it.

Then in your album you will have the original and the edited, use the edited one and that should sort your problem of uploading upside down photos.

Hope this helps, if not just ask and I will try and find another way.

Archived