Folkestone Exhibition

RF900

Apologies,to those, I did not get around to and those Owner/operator' s who I did.

Had been laid low,due to a back injury,6. day's previous,..........looking @ the pic's I took,

so had the camera.......not the best........Were hand held, no tripod nor timer.

:drag: 

David (Todd)

some fantastic shots, thank you for taking and sharing them.

The venue is gorgeous, really sad to have missed it. Will try for next year. Loads I have not seen before. I liked the one with the 'saurus, and the Copperhead Crossing in N!!!! the one with the Confederate army. As well as a whole bunch of the usual style, some lovely scenery. Kudos to the person/persons who made the exhibition list.

My favourite would be the one with the 'saurus as I love water features.But there was lots of excellent colouring scenery both countryside and railway. 

David (Todd)

some fantastic shots, thank you for taking and sharing them.

The venue is gorgeous, really sad to have missed it. Will try for next year. Loads I have not seen before. I liked the one with the 'saurus, and the Copperhead Crossing in N!!!! the one with the Confederate army. As well as a whole bunch of the usual style, some lovely scenery. Kudos to the person/persons who made the exhibition list.

My favourite would be the one with the 'saurus as I love water features.But there was lots of excellent colouring scenery both countryside and railway. 

It is a nice venue, especially on a glorious day like yesterday, when there were clear views of France, and all the shipping in the Channel. It was even better when the dolphin used to swim up and down outside; not many venues can offer that. Sadly, some clown on a jet-ski or similar scared it off eventually...

A great show, venue a bit eccentric on 3 or was it 5 levels, views of France, it seems to have been built into and down the cliff, But some lovely layouts and super trade support with something for everyone including the large scale boys with what looked to be models ranging from gauge 1 to gauge 5. Well worth the visit

Lea's Cliff Hall Folkestone, from the beach

From the air

From street level

The Leas Cliff, Lift Car's

For those of you, who attended.........Thank You.

For Those of you ,who took the time to comment here...........Thank You.

For those of you Who viewed, this thread...........................Thank You.

Have to say it was a good weekend, as ever.  I also have to thank Chris Bassett (owner & fellow club member) for letting me have a play on Hobbs Hill on Sunday, when I wasn't stewarding, the interlocking he built into it certainly makes you think :s

Colin

We would like to thank everyone at Folkestone MRC for a great show, and for looking after us incredibly well, especially helping us get our layout up from the depths of the Channel Suite at the end of show so that we could get away in time to catch our ferry back to the Isle of Wight.  Take a gold star!

Tony and Ann

Copperhead Crossing

We would like to thank everyone at Folkestone MRC for a great show, and for looking after us incredibly well, especially helping us get our layout up from the depths of the Channel Suite at the end of show so that we could get away in time to catch our ferry back to the Isle of Wight.  Take a gold star!

Tony and Ann

Copperhead Crossing

Thank You and I'm glad we could help you get away promptly

Chris

Exhibition Manager - Folkestone MRC

Archived