Llangollen Railway Diesels,DMU"s...

class"66"

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Great selection of pics; I may 'borrow' them as a resource for my layout if that's ok...  I'm already looking for an appropriate class 37 (Bachmann do a nice one but the LR keep repainting them it seems!) but I'll need a 121 and a 26 to add to the collection...

Thanks

David

Edited to change loco type - D5310 is a class 26...

• 3 weeks later...

Went for a brisk walk along the River Dee at Carrog on Sunday along the north bank and found a very photographic spot below the resting place of Owain Glyndwr which gives a different view of the approach to Carrog staion

Class 104 two car DMU (M50454 / M50528) approaches the home signal on its approach to Carrog

post-5136-0-06371600-1420672191.jpg

post-5136-0-12849400-1420672346.jpg

• RMweb Gold

Nice unit ,but my pet hate... Two red lights!!

Really it should have a single oil tail lamp.

When I was involved with the north Norfolk railway I altered the 101 so it couldn't show red lights as they weren't fitted until the late 70s. But sadly that's been reversed

NOTE TO PRESAVATIONISTS, TWO RED LIGHTS BEFORE 1981 INDICATES THE ROYAL TRAIN!!

• RMweb Premium

Went for a brisk walk along the River Dee at Carrog on Sunday along the north bank and found a very photographic spot below the resting place of Owain Glyndwr which gives a different view of the approach to Carrog staion

Class 104 two car DMU (M50454 / M50528) approaches the home signal on its approach to Carrog

Lovely pics; didn't know about the red lights but then maybe Charlie or William was on board...?!

David

Archived