The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Connecting words game

andyram

• RMweb Premium

Rather reminds me of the "never assume" motto as it just makes an ASS out U and ME.

• RMweb Premium

The last post, who mentioned the last post? Been heard too many times for my liking.

• RMweb Premium

Rather recall hearing a lot at the beginning of this month too.

Over the top a bit. See you two have sprung into action. I will have to dig deep to beat them. Am entrenched in tv at the moment. Good to see Murray playing with all guns firing. Just going to watch the final, see if both teams have some shots. Then I'm gonna get my head down and sleep until reveille.

• RMweb Premium

Exactly 7 days, 6 hours and 13 minutes between your post yesterday and my previous post on the 2nd, but who's counting? Me, I was just waiting for somebody to respond.

• RMweb Premium

Now I do like to see a bit of optimism, if the glass is half full, that means there's still half left. After that, you can always refill it!

• RMweb Premium

You mentioned something like that on ER, earlier, but there's nowt wrong with refilling your glass.

• RMweb Premium

Yeah, but luckily my missus doesn't drink when we go out, the only down side to that is, she doesn't drive either!

• RMweb Premium

Don't fancy your chances of getting away with that unscathed

• RMweb Premium

Knowledge gained from past experiences can so easily be forgotten when you have a glass in your hand.