The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Connecting words game

andyram

• RMweb Premium

Really quiet here, today, sun coming out, little wind. Click and collect later, although I wonder how long that will be made available with easing of lockdown measures. I find it quite helpful as, instead of ending up going to store several times a week, I now just have one order a week to think about! OK, it does have its drawbacks, but what doesn't?

Try shopping daily like the 'old days'.   When rationing was on the go.  A joint of meat lasted until Wednesday.    Having money  in your pocket.  Never dealing with  a bank.  The list goes on and on.   As Harold MacMillan   said   "  You've never had it    ----------------  so good."

• RMweb Premium

Hairspray! Eeewch! Only tried it once and combed it straight out again! That was until I started using it on some layouts to stop the trees going bald.

You find Carmarthen on the map...come East and South a bit down to the coast..and before you get to Burry Port is the ancient huddle of peasant's huts called Kidwelly. Famous for...uuumm.... Hope you enjoy a glass of Oban with your barbecued Mars Bars tonight.