Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Connecting words game

andyram

• RMweb Premium

Absolutely not, I wouldn't dream of diluting good beer in such away. Hiwever, bad beer is still bad beer, even if so diluted.

• RMweb Premium

Pah, lager, I've not drunk that stuff for about 20 years. I usually drink Guinness when I go out with the guys from work, but when me and Mrs W are away, I do try to sample some of the local brews of wherever we are staying!

Kindly remember that Doombar is a poor excuse for a real ale. Much prefer Hobgoblin, Old Peculiar, Dark Island, Bateman's Mocha of Adnams Broadside.

Excessively long name for a beer, BM of AB. Imagine the queue at the bar if everybody wanted a pint of that. Worse still if the drinker in front of you had a speech impediment.

What do you want guv.

I'll have a p p p int of B b b b bate b b batemans m m m mocha o o of ad ad adnam adnams b broa b broadside p p p please.

• RMweb Premium

Hobgoblin I like, Adnams Broadside too, but I've never liked Old Peculiar, just don't like the taste.

• RMweb Premium

Ever stopped to wonder what this forum would have ended up as, if we were not allowed to mention steam engines?

• RMweb Premium

Schools Class, King Arthur Class, or what about The Merchant Navy Class?

• RMweb Premium

Speaking of teach, he's conspicuous by his absence, I hope he's got a note from his mum!