Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Connecting words game

andyram

Have just returned from Aldi in Carmarthen... journey made at 20-25mph behind some old manny driving an MG...CHINESE!!!!!....OMG! Am now in foul mood and contemplating opening my packet of Refreshers and pigging out. Not even going to play trains. Harumph.

• RMweb Premium

Hey! You need cheering up. No trains? That is bad.

You have come to the right place, though. A laugh a minute, here

- well, a laugh an hour or two, anyway.

Edited by southern42
insert 'laugh'. Go on, then, laugh!

• RMweb Premium

So much quicker to key 162 into the web address instead of 307.  And I am not podgy nor dodgy but I am game for a stodgy pud.

Edited by southern42
grammar tut tut!

• RMweb Premium

We had homemade Princess Pretty Polly Pie last night with pie and Garfields.  Tonight it will be with roasties.

Edited by southern42

Oi wish that was true me old haggis basher.......them days is long long gone. No hair..no money...two teeth ...her indoors to support.....claret rationed to a mere 5 gallons a week...hard times wrote Mr Dickens...by the cringe he was right!

• RMweb Premium

The Great Gonzo and Rizzo the Rat know all about that.

"A blue furry Charles Dickens who hangs out with a rat? Charles Dickens was a 19th Century novelest! A genius!"

• RMweb Premium

Horrible, even.  I am just grateful for what I have and for being able to do the things I do, including watching and enjoying the films once a year.

• RMweb Premium

Lots too classy for me.  Give me smoke and steam down on the miniature railway and you will find me on the station cat walk showing off highly polished shiny safety boots, bib and braces, fireman's jacket, and bowler hat. And, of course, I get to show off the locomotives!