Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Connecting words game

andyram

• RMweb Premium

Take a tin of mandarin oranges and empty into some melted jelly. Leave to set and cover with custard. Now that’s what I call trifling.

• RMweb Premium

Or have a go at some ridiculous modelling...

Post Script for interest only!

On 02/06/2021 at 14:30, southern42 said:

Fir trees should appear on my next cake box challenge module. I have a bundle of dried moss on standby.

Choo!choo quote

Yew must be kidding!

Click on me and have a look at the test piece!

Edited by southern42

The Choo Dynasty are about to trundle round Kidwellv Castle for their morning constitutional and destressing session. Blood pressure now a normal 220/125....just ready for large explosion. Hopefully the sound will not carry to the wild boglands of oop north...possibly not even to sunny North Wales. (p.s. in North Wales  dialect  O follows R)

Choo and Mrs Choo of the Cornish Foo Man Choos.

• RMweb Premium

So, O followed R, I see. Guess Suvverner's brain cells were struggling a bit. Ate what turned out to be a bad egg - no kiddin' - and was at the end of a 24hr fast after stomach upset.  Well enough today to do a spot of weeding this afternoon - my excuse to get a bit of sunshine. No explosions heard up 'ere, lots of dog barking and dog owner yelling though. 

Up yours Jimmy! How do you trough a grapevine?...Do the French know about this?

Down in sunny West Wales we are noshing leek and daffodil soup with a glass or two of Chateau Carmarthen Champoo....bit like chablis but a little more frothy.

• RMweb Premium

Yahoo! Up  'ere in the top left hand corner of red dragon land, it's bin prep day for tomorrow's household waste collection. Another exciting job is to go and water the pot plants before doing dinner.

• RMweb Premium

Despicable Beeching axe, I see.  Great if it gets completed - train all the way from Welsh Wales! Change at Chester methinks.

Edited by southern42

Somefink should have been done about that Beeching geezer before he was let loose on the railway system. Hung drawn and quartered would have done the trick.

Back to the Chateau Carmarthen Champoo for me.

• RMweb Premium

Got to get our rubbish out for collection on Tuesdays. Special wagon comes to empty the bins on small side roads or off the beaten track which the large refuse vehicles can’t negotiate.

Extra-special wagons eh!    We get less collections now; once a fortnight.  For that privilege we have to pay £25 a year.  Any other collection is £37 per collection.  The beauty of  living in a rural area

Edited by NorthBrit
Error

• RMweb Premium

Ah! Once a week food bin & recyclables. Once fortnight garden waste (£35 pa). Once every 3 weeks non recyclables. Waste depot not too far away tho not used it for awhile due to lockdowns.