J36 tender cab details

kingfisher24

I got hold of a cheap Bachmann 3f to change into a j36 and its almost done, im intending to model 65345 as working from thornton in the mid 60's, i have plenty of photos of the loco but, typically not from one angle ie the bottom of the tender cab showing how it was attached at the rear, i know that the tender cab was bolted to the front of the tender on the sides but have no clue as to how it was at the rear. Any help and or thought would be appreciated as im hoping to have the loco complete for running at the cupar show at the end of the month.

post-10572-0-34000400-1436477294.jpgpost-10572-0-86231300-1436477312.jpg

I got hold of a cheap Bachmann 3f to change into a j36 and its almost done, im intending to model 65345 as working from thornton in the mid 60's, i have plenty of photos of the loco but, typically not from one angle ie the bottom of the tender cab showing how it was attached at the rear, i know that the tender cab was bolted to the front of the tender on the sides but have no clue as to how it was at the rear. Any help and or thought would be appreciated as im hoping to have the loco complete for running at the cupar show at the end of the month.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Hi kingfisher24

Any chance of showing some photos of your adaptation to create a J36.

Regards

David

Archived