What is the best way to add weight to Dapol Presflo wagons ?

I have recently purchased the 5 x pack of Dapol Presflos when they where on special (5 for £22.00) and I have equipped them with Kadees. One problem I have faced is the weight of these wagons, which are on the light side of the scale. What is happening is the wagons are tipping up when running over the magnets I use for uncoupling. I have not had this issue with other wagons where I have added upto 19 grams of weight (lead). The other wagons are a mix of Hornby, Dapol and Bachmann open wagons and vans. The Dapol Presfos are a different beast altogether, where it is difficult to remove the body from the chassis, making it difficult to add weight inside the body. I have tried releasing the clips on the bottom of the wagons but they don't budge.

Are there any suggestions/methods on adding weight to these wagons ??

Cheers, Gary.

Thank you Southernman46. I had considered this as an option originally. I was hoping that the body would seperate from the chassis, but unfortunately not. I had even filed off the body lugs that hold the chassis in place, but it seems that Dapol glue both the chassis and body together... I will use your solution to solve the weight issue.

Baby Deltic's solution would be fine if the models were kitsI. Unfortunately these are R-T-R models.

Cheers, Gary.

Archived