Shop search. Help required in USA

Also in Chicago make sure to go to Grayland Station which isn't to far away from Des Planies and you can also stop at Chicagoland hobbies which is about midway between the other two.

There's a YouTube tour around caboose hobbies look very well stocked,

often done New York which is very thin on the ground unless you take a trip to trainworld or experience red caboose but next trip I'm going to take direct bus 114 to the train store in New Jersey.

There's a YouTube tour around caboose hobbies look very well stocked,

often done New York which is very thin on the ground unless you take a trip to trainworld or experience red caboose but next trip I'm going to take direct bus 114 to the train store in New Jersey.

The Model Railroad Shop in Piscataway? Well worth the visit, accessible to the NE Corridor trains and some decent trainspotting down the road on the Conrail Shared Assets line into Oak Island Yard (CSX and NS).  http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/77685-adrians-travels-october-2013/#entry1198714

Beyond that you are looking in the Philly area or Strasburg on the south or west side of NYC. I don't know about the north or east.

Adrian

Archived