Bachmann recruiting for Exhibitions Officer

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Times have changed since I was job hunting, what is now considered as :-   'Are you located within a commutable distance of Barwell? '  Hour, hour and a half or would it be less than that.

Steve

My thoughts exactly, It's about Hour and half from me, which to me is nothing at all as I drive all over the country.

Then again my driving time is counted as working time.

Commutable to me means getting to the office at the set start time and leaving at the finish time, then having the commute.

Still it can be done, sorely tempted.

Ian

is it hour and a half on a good day though (well theres no such thing, only degrees of bad days traffic wise)..........

not sure if you would be allowed to do that commute in the Bachmann exhibition van with fuel paid too but all the same 3 hours a day minimum is a lot of fuel money coming out of what I would predict to be only your average salary not to mention the wear and tear on your own jaloppy.  id suggest its very much more suited to a local yocal unless the pay at least in the 40% tax bracket..

It's a cracking job, 60k salary, first class hotel accomodation, top of the range Jaguar/Range Rover, platinum credit card and all the interesting people you could ever wish to talk to.

Mike.

sod all that flim flam.........whats the staff discount?

It's a cracking job, 60k salary, first class hotel accomodation, top of the range Jaguar/Range Rover, platinum credit card and all the interesting people you could ever wish to talk to.

Mike.

For a moment there Mike, I thought you had published the details of the Shawplan job description............ :king:

Archived