rose regis-a first layout

ilovetrains6

Nice job there Mate. It's Good to see a young bloke getting on and having a go and even scratch building a fuel point and some fences.

I shall keep an eye on your progress.

Nice job there Mate. It's Good to see a young bloke getting on and having a go and even scratch building a fuel point and some fences.

I shall keep an eye on your progress.

i will second that its nice to see that young person has the intrest not many young people are into model railways

Edited by hornbyhall

i will second that its nice to see that young person has the intrest not many young people are into model railways

At my club there is 6 regular people the oldest is turning 14 soon (I'm 14 April next year) and the the youngest is 8 or 9 I think so I think our club has done quite well

Johan

• Like 3

I will be working more on sceanery in the coming weeks as I need to get a medium right hand insult-frog point and some flexie or semi-flexie track to re-lay part of the track and also trying to sort out a electrical problem :( I'm going to also hopefully going to post a vidio soon.

Your pictures look much clearer now Johan :sungum:

I haven't done anything different but I suppose that's good  

I'd suggest swapping the fuel point and tank around, so the fuel could be delivered by road or rail, and the the filler pump thing could be accessed from both tracks.

ok I'll see how it looks

Johan

I'd suggest swapping the fuel point and tank around, so the fuel could be delivered by road or rail, and the the filler pump thing could be accessed from both tracks.

I've tryed it and I think it looks good sorry I don't have any picks yet

Johan

Could anyone tell me good ways of applying statick grass (as in to spray with just water or 50/50 water pva mix etc) and wether to do it strait to the bord to do it on cork or anything else

Thanks as always

Johan

hi johan i just put pva onto the baseborad then then just sprinkle grass  on to the glue from a applacator works well for me hope this helps you :senile: