Parkside Dundas GWR horsebox

• RMweb Gold

Hi

Has any of you kind members have a copy of instructions for Parkside's GWR horse box they could send me via PM there was LNER one's in the kit, I have asked them for a copy but to date have not received one as yet and I would like to complete the kit without messing it up/ getting it wrong.

• RMweb Premium

Hi

Has any of you kind members have a copy of instructions for Parkside's GWR horse box they could send me via PM there was LNER one's in the kit, I have asked them for a copy but to date have not received one as yet and I would like to complete the kit without messing it up/ getting it wrong.

Will have a look for you in the model railway room Bob - Pretty sure I still have the instructions....

PM if I forget :-)

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a set of these instructions? I have the wagon minus the instructions.

Sven

Are we still on about the GWR N13 Horse Box, Parkside kit PC79? Your use of the word "wagon" may be confusing as it actually 'Non Passenger Coaching Stock'. If so I should be able to accomodate your request.

• RMweb Gold

Are we still on about the GWR N13 Horse Box, Parkside kit PC79? Your use of the word "wagon" may be confusing as it actually 'Non Passenger Coaching Stock'. If so I should be able to accomodate your request.

I've stopped buying Parkside kits till Peco start to make them I had several others with wrong bits in and Parkside can't be bothered to answer email to rectify the problems In a way i'm glad they have given up making kits if thats the best they could do.

Edited by 81C