H53 Buffet Third

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of an information source for an H53 Buffet Third please? The only reference books I possess are the Russell appendices and I have not been enlightened.

I have acquired a part built Westdale kit and the sheet included with it is a little vague. I am particularly interested in under-frame fittings (battery boxes, dynamo, gas cylinders etc) and the coach end details as these are the parts I need to complete.

If anyone is aware of a reference book that I could go to the information would be much appreciated.

Pete.

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of an information source for an H53 Buffet Third please? The only reference books I possess are the Russell appendices and I have not been enlightened.

I have acquired a part built Westdale kit and the sheet included with it is a little vague. I am particularly interested in under-frame fittings (battery boxes, dynamo, gas cylinders etc) and the coach end details as these are the parts I need to complete.

If anyone is aware of a reference book that I could go to the information would be much appreciated.

Pete.

Hi, I have an H53 in exactly the same condition as yours, and have the same problem for the under frame. However, I had a similar problem with the interior details but saw a plan on an eBay offer --- I'm guessing that you were the winning bidder for this item! ? Should I find details on under frame, I'll let you know.

Dai Davies

Hi, I have an H53 in exactly the same condition as yours, and have the same problem for the under frame. However, I had a similar problem with the interior details but saw a plan on an eBay offer --- I'm guessing that you were the winning bidder for this item! ? Should I find details on under frame, I'll let you know.

Dai Davies

Phoenix kit WC43 should have under frame details?

Archived