Uploading Youtube videos... help?!

I just copy the www. header from the top of the browser and paste it into the 'reply' box, seems to work o.k. and shows the video in the post.

Taking one at random, I have just opened a You Tube video in a separate tab, gone to the www. address, highlighted it by clicking on it, ControlC to copy it, ControlV pastes it into the post as below:-

Should show the video.

If you click on Reply with attachments in the bottom RHS of the rely box it should show if it's worked prior to posting. The other alternative is to post into the Test area on RMWeb to see if it works.

Peter

I just copy the www. header from the top of the browser and paste it into the 'reply' box, seems to work o.k. and shows the video in the post.

Taking one at random, I have just opened a You Tube video in a separate tab, gone to the www. address, highlighted it by clicking on it, ControlC to copy it, ControlV pastes it into the post as below:-

Should show the video.

If you click on Reply with attachments in the bottom RHS of the rely box it should show if it's worked prior to posting. The other alternative is to post into the Test area on RMWeb to see if it works.

Peter

Well, it really is just copy/paste the link from the address bar into your post. Mind that depending on settings of your browser, the link may not give you a YT video, but just the link..

Not pasting for some reason... Oh well, I'll just use another computer, and see if that solves the issue.

Thanks.

I've just logged on to the main computer, and now it works fine... See! Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived