Dapol Black Label A4

Coldgunner

Well I hope that this model leads Dapol onto the superior streamlined Pacific with the rounder nose and art deco stripy pyjamas that ran up the West Coast, and not something else from inferior green painted railways. I'd be up for a couple of them even at 400 notes.

• RMweb Premium

Well I hope that this model leads Dapol onto the superior streamlined Pacific with the rounder nose and art deco stripy pyjamas that ran up the West Coast, and not something else from inferior green painted railways. I'd be up for a couple of them even at 400 notes.

Why on earth would you want one of those upturned bath tubs? Ugliest loco ever.

The streamlined Princess Coronations were amongst the nicest locos ever built, full of Moderne 30's style and glamour. Powerful with it.

If they do a streamlined Pricess Coronation....that would be an easy choice for me. Yes! Definite yes! And they should do one in N gauge to (minus the high end features)

Archived