Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Rudolph the Red Nose Traindeer...

Penfold

I was wandering around the International N-gauge show this year (2015) and saw the Tomytec HM-01 motor on offer from one of the continental suppliers at the show,  which started the grey matter scheming.

Here's the end result and just in time for the table centrepiece on Christmas day.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5N-PFhHfic

Enjoy!

Hi,

Couldn't get the full url to cut & paste for some reason when creating this via a smartphone. (I've only been in IT for 33 years so haven't worked this out yet..)

No yellow ends - this is pre-grouping colouring.

No gingerbread and I confess to having bought slabs of fruit cake from the supermarket and then scratch built(?) the house.

Interesting point about the red light facing rearwards, so to speak.  Having poked the lighting wires into place Rudolph bolted and I haven't been able to catch him yet.  For some reason he no longer trusts me.

I'm thinking of hanging head code discs on his antlers but am not sure how to classify his running category ?

It will get demolished with a cake knife but after several glasses of wine with the turkey the result may look the same as a spade attack.

Merry Christmas folks!

Archived