0 gauge class 22?

edcayton

Not really a wish list, but they do make them in N and 00, and they seem to be getting to grips with 0 gauge. An extremely useful and attractive loco. Nice and small, multi-purpose and attractive. Would go well with the milk tanks on a Hemyock-a-like micro.

OK, so maybe it is the start of a wish list.

Ed

Oh, and make it go round sharp corners too.

Oh yes a class 22 especially one that goes round old Lima points (2' radius-yikes!)- and it is a SHORT loco too- perfect for the inglenook and micro builders-thats about all

most of us can manage in O gauge.

Put me down for 2 - GSYP, one with discs one with indicators.

While we are at it...a class 14 would be nice too, then I can consign all my HO/OO to that big bin, ebay I thinks its called

My Heljan Hymek can take Lima points - I tried it. But don't expect it to take any stock around such a corner as well... :P

British style 3 links are a no-no but kadees on US models can just scrunch around them. Havent tried fitting kadees to UK stock though - the stock probably looks a bit rubbish.

Shame to spoil them...still when Peco bring out their 40" set track points-hopefully just as Dapol (or Heljan??) bring out a loverley class 22.

Might even be tempted to BSYP example...oooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I don't know how manufacturers work but surely most of the research and some of the design work could be utilised for an O gauge model? The 22 would be an ideal O gauge diesel and given that Dapol seem to have an interest in O and their shared management with Liohheart trains you'd think it'd be a perfect fit for them.

Archived