P C Models

Theakerr

I recently came across a number of PC Models lithographed LNER Gresley coach kits that I purchased in Winnipeg at least 30 years ago.  For whatever reason I never got round to building them and probably never will.  5 appear to be complete including the bogies, one the triple restaurant set is missing the bogies.  I live in Canada and strongly suspect there is zero market for them over here in NA.  So, put simply, do they have any value at all or should that be confined to File 13?  

A few sold yesterday on eBay ranging between £15 and £20 each. Postage cost may be an issue from Canada, though they are quite small. Find out the cost individually and as a group to decide the best option. Ensure they are available to be viewed on the UK site. On a couple of rare occasions I bought items from America via eBay

edit

Selling individually may keep them under the import tax threshold ?

• RMweb Premium

Try listing them on the BRMNA or Platelaers site. Or get them to the GBTS.

I bought a few PC coaches in the past, although I look for a price in the $10 -- $20 range.

One (LMS)sold for £17 yesterday on eBay. Poorly listed, may have been incomplete and photo showed box of parts no photos of sides or all the parts.

I could be wrong but LNER ones do not come up as often as GWR or LMS, so could be at the higher end especially as the teak livery is hard to paint for some

Archived