Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Lodi Junction

bxmoore

Here's a video I recently made of my friend Rob Mallett's developing Lodi Junction layout - a fictitious representation of an SP branch line in California.  Still lots of detail work to do. The layout is about 10x10'.

Brian

Lovely wee layout, also interested in a track plan, ideal for our house since downsizing. Don't really see that many small layouts, my spare room is approximately 12 x 11 ish. Things of this size is what i've been searching for. I'll assume it's an "L" shape ?. Does he have any plans to extend it? Either way I'm much impressed by the finish and the interest created by the switching movements.

Regards

Peter

I'll talk to Rob to see if there's a track plan. Thanks for all the kind words, which I'll pass on.  The layout is essentially a U-shape, with three storage tracks behind the cement works. The train with the single geep exits to them at 11.47. 

No plans to extend it, as it fills the room and he's got a lot more work to do on the detailing.

Brian

• 5 weeks later...

Archived