Scale Seven Newsletter - February '10

richard_t

The Scale Seven Newsletter - February '10 (Number 79) dropped through the door this morning. Contents:

• 7mm Locomotive Wheels (Tony Wall considers improvement to scale wheel production)
  • Review - BR H Container (Ian Normal looks at a recent purchase)
  • MERG CUB - an experiment (Adrian Cherry starts looking at the potential of this electronic kit)
  • Gallery
  • S7 Brightwell Meeting (Rob Thompson provides details of the April meeting and directions)
  • S7 Meetings Advance Notices (First details on the AGM and new Wells meeting in October)
  • Membership Matters
  • Chairman's View
  • Area Group Reports
  • Committee Information
  • Diary

• MERG CUB - an experiment (Adrian Cherry starts looking at the potential of this electronic kit)

Thanks for posting that, just because I'm pedantic - it's actually MERG CBUS, a contraction of Control Bus.

[edit] - forgot to say, if there's anything I've not made clear in the article then please ask.

Regards

Adrian

Thanks for posting that, just because I'm pedantic - it's actually MERG CBUS, a contraction of Control Bus.

[edit] - forgot to say, if there's anything I've not made clear in the article then please ask.

Regards

Adrian

Sorry that's just a mis-type. I've built a number of the CBUS modules myself, along with some custom software (available on the CBUS MERG Yahoo! group)

Archived