If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

saying hello

mr b

Just to introduce myself and say hi to all. Doctors orders "get your self a hobby", so here I am. Going to buy my self some new stuff ( the old TTR is over 50 year old anyway!) Having been to a few shows fancy N gauge just love the power from the Union Mills locos. As its a first I'll be giving DCC a go, I'm sure youll see me asking for help with sorting things out.

Mr B

Welcome Mate and enjoy

Anthony

Thanks guys , been having a look around local shop and treeted my self to a Centenial from Bachman , its ready chipped cant wait to get some track!

Mr B

Guest Max Stafford

Welcome aboard Mr B. It's all about having fun, so don't worry about what you run and whether it's absolutely accurate.

Just enjoy yourself and if you want to progress further, in time you will! :)

Dave.

Welcome aboard Mr B. It's all about having fun, so don't worry about what you run and whether it's absolutely accurate.

Just enjoy yourself and if you want to progress further, in time you will! smile.gif

Dave.

Wise words, Dave!

Hello Mr B. come on in, the waters lovely!

I'm sure that you'll make new friends easily on here and there is masses of advice available to help if you get stuck.

I hope you find the hobby enjoyable, theraputic and relaxing, you must have a good doctor!

Cheers,

John E.

Wise words, Dave!

Hello Mr B. come on in, the waters lovely!

I'm sure that you'll make new friends easily on here and there is masses of advice available to help if you get stuck.

I hope you find the hobby enjoyable, theraputic and relaxing, you must have a good doctor!

Cheers,

John E.

The doc's boy is keen on model railway, so he 'treated' me as being normal !!! On the next visit to the surgery he arranged for his son (16) to give me a call, and invited me around and to bring the DD40X along. Say no more, my new loco was soon getting run in. then the stock (all british outline) was getting added 23 farish coach's , then he started adding farish/Dapol/peco freight wagons, the loco took them all with ease. By now we have run out of the track, and chasing our tail ! He now has a Bachmann DD40X on order.

mr b.

Archived