The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

It's livestream day!!!!! and tonight we will be working on the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3, with hopes of bringing the project to a close before the end of the year!

Can we make enough progress tonight to keep that on track? Only onne way to find out!! See you there tonight at 9pm (UK)

Gary

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

This week saw us return to Birch Hill, with a practical update, as we changed a broken point, and finally got the layout fully working, this video shows it's not a scary job, and it really can be done by anyone! (after all I managed it!!)

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is upon us!! So livestream time is close!!

This week we am to add the coupling rods to the chassis of the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3, and get the boiler bands on to body, this will leave us with a mostly finished locomotive ready to hopefully receive it's final pieces next week, and be finished before the new year!!

I will return with the link tomorrow, in the meantime I hope you enjoy the review of last weeks livestream!!

Gary

• RMweb Gold

It's nearly time!! We are only a few hours short of this weeks Let's Build! LIVE where work will continue on the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3!

We have work to on the chassis, and the boiler bands to put on, as long as we finish those this evening then I think we will still be on target for closing this project at the end for the year. Ready to move onto a much smaller project in January.

See you there tonight!! 9pm(UK)

• RMweb Premium

Well I am in Wellington today having had a blast in South Island and an excellent ferry crossing yesterday.  Best wishes to all and hope tonight goes well. I haven't bandwidth for watching video but hope lining gone well. Cheers Ian 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

It's the last weekend of the year!!! That means it's almost time for the last livestream of the year!! and it should also be the last appearance of the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3!!! Make sure  you don't miss it!!!

I will return tomorrow with the link, in the meantime I will leave you with the review of last weeks livestream, and the progress that we made onn the I3, leading me to think it will be finished tomorrow!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

This year has been an interesting one for me modelling wise, with most of my focus being on the setup of my YouTube empire channel, something which is going extremely well! This is now beginning to stabilise itself, and so more normal service should be able to return here soon.

With this in mind there has not been much work on the layout, see almost none. However there have been quite a few rolling stock projects worked on, and I have done a video to show what these are.

So I hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is here!! and planning is underway for the first livestream of the year!! and there will be no knocking of roofs from I3s any more!!

This week we will be looking at some 3D prints and RTR detailing! I'll be back tomorrow with the link.

In the meantime I will leave you with the review of last weeks stream!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• RMweb Gold

It's stream day!! Tonight will see a 3D printed wagon by @TurboSnail and some RTR Detailing with some SE&CR locos!! I am rather looking forward to having some new projects in front of me, although the LB&SCR I3 may make an appearance, but only to show off!!

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

Gary

• RMweb Gold

This weeks video is LIVE (and has been since Tuesday, if you want to see them on time, because I haven't forgotten to post then make sure to subscribe, I'm only 12 subscriptions away from 200!! Would be amazing to hit that number!!)

This week we have an overview of an upcoming project, my K's LB&SCR K Class, which will be a video series, and won't show all the building, as opposed to how loco builds go on the livestream.

Check it out here, and let me know what you think!! (It might be quite close to a "box opening" video, please don't shoot me!)

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

Edited by BlueLightning