View New Content option not working on my PCs

• RMweb Premium

During the day I regularly look in RMWEB and check what's happening using "View New Content" but that facility has stopped working on all of my PCs (three) for the last 2 or 3 days.

My PCs are all on Windows 10.

Is this a general thing or is it just my set up?

Ian

I have noticed that over the past few months there has been increased tendency for it to be a very small list of topics. While I do not know the specifics its almost as if the server keeps having to be reset and thus resetting the point from which posts are counted as 'new'

As for your issue - have you tried deleting your internet history (which most browsers let you do while still retaining saved passwords) forcing the computer to download all pages from scratch rather than have it influenced by previously stored content.

• RMweb Gold

this comes up quite often, sometimes you can inadvertently click on one of the red filter options on the left hand side while scrolling resulting in maybe it only showing content from the last hour, day etc

mine is set to "forum index" and "past year" (the default i think) and i can see everything fine and have had no issues at all in a very long time (since i last accidentally clicked on a filter), see if yours is set to the same

Archived