The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Star Trek Continues

MikeTrice

You also need to have a look at Star Trek New Voyages:

https://www.youtube.com/user/startrekphase2DE/videos

Which are as good quality and I believe share sets, the fan made film "Star Trek Horizon" releases on the 28th February on youtube and looks quite professional.

There is also another fan film in the process of being made called "Axanar" but it has currently got itself into trouble over copyright so I'm not sure what will be happening with that, but Axanar looked like a professionally made film rather than being a bit rough round the edges as some have been.  It's amazing how good some of these fan productions are getting these days.

#Istandwithaxanar

Interesting parallels there. New Voyages appears to have come first with Continues commencing in 2013. The actress (is it politically incorrect to call them actresses nowadays?) Kim Stinger jumped ship and reprised her role as Uhura in Continues along with Vic Mignogna leaving New Voyages after playing George Kirk to become James T himself in Continues. Vic appears to have a very heavy involvement in Continues so perhaps he felt he could do better. He is quite like Shatner in the role. I have not seen references to them sharing sets but it could well be the case.

Archived