Wanted - Atlas O Gauge aar-a switcher side frames

Tove

Hi Guys,

My apologies for this,but there does`nt seem to be any other place to put this!.

I`ve been trying to get hold of a set (4) of aar-a side frames for an Atlas O SW switcher, but at the moment i`m not having any luck anywhere.

So can anyone here help me please?.

Failing that, a set of the Gilmaur aar-a trucks would also do.(and probably be prefered!!)

I can either buy or do a swap for  the equivilant Atlas or Keil line Flexicoil side frames if need.

Thanks for humouring me!,

Brian.

Thanks for the suggestion Brit15.

Indeed Pat is very helpful,and i`ve dealt with him quite a few times over the years.But even he was`nt able to help me last time.

I`ve also tried Atlas / Des Plaines / flea-bay / O gauge Guild and others,plus  various searches but nowt as yet!.

Cheers,

Brian.

Hi Brian

Luckily the wife's away till tomorrow so I downed tools on house jobs and rummaged through boxes ... gosh look at that ... till I found a set of Gilmaur AAR  Type-A trucks!

I'll double-check the contents so please PM me your address.

Regards   Jason

Hi Brian

Luckily the wife's away till tomorrow so I downed tools on house jobs and rummaged through boxes ... gosh look at that ... till I found a set of Gilmaur AAR  Type-A trucks!

I'll double-check the contents so please PM me your address.

Regards   Jason

It does make you wonder what other gems he's got hidden away .................. :senile:

Mick.

It does make you wonder what other gems he's got hidden away .................. :senile:

Mick.

Well Mick,

If my memory serves me right,(and i`m sure Jason wil put me right if i`m not!) when Jason lived in Northhampton he had what i can only describe as a brick built 'aladins cave' in his back yard stacked with all sort`s of goodies!.This i was fortunate enough to see when i picked up what was then some nice new Atlas O C425`s in Reading livery.

Of course i might have dream`t this up as it was...eek   20 or so years ago now!!. (and i still have`nt finished an O scale layout)

Brian.

Apparently time flies when you're having fun.  So I must have had a lot ....  Like many of us, starting new projects is the most fun, finishing them  - well just grit your teeth and tell the wife to walk the darn dogs.  Anybody want a Whitcomb 20-ton diesel 0-4-0 kit?  This website I'm dreaming about is somewhere to list our surpluses.

Jason

Archived