If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Pleased to meet you...

Classsix T

I thought it polite just to give a quick hello from a new member.

I'm currently too far gone to stop building "Peterborough City", a OO gauge representation of GE/GN operations in May 1980. And will one day start "Castle Fenton" which will be a dip of the toes into finescale OO and DCC, depicting the West Yorkshire area railway scene between 1996-1999 (the recent purchase of a Bachmann MTA means it's drifting towards the latter date!).

I don't own an airbrush and am rubbish at (so subsequently detest) soldering, but having read a few threads, you all seem like decent chaps that won't hold it against me! I like to model to my own satisfaction, after all aren't we the critic we have to please the most?

Toodle-oo, C.

Pleased to meet you too! (I hope you know my name...... ;) ;) ) Excellent choice of tune by the way.

I do have a basic airbrush around here somewhere - not used in years! I can and do solder wiring though :) I don't model any particular era at the moment - we do have the beginnings of a British outline 7x4 layout against the dining room wall, but that is/will be more of a train set for my son - I'm definitely getting into modern American HO though! (With one or two large steam engines in the mix).

Diff.

Archived