rr&co problem

gwrcollet

I am running rr&co version 8.0f6. I run the programe in spontaneous run this works fine, without block markers?                                                                       The problem is that the programe does not see the stop markers? (red) it see the  slowdown  marker                                                                                 (yellow) on the block  and runs on to the next block.  I have to restart  the spontaneous programe                                                                                                                           Has anybody had this problem?

I'm not RR&Co user but based on pure logic have you got sensors on track to activate these stop markers or is it all guesswork by the softwre bsed on the track plan.

• RMweb Gold

I would suggest raising this on the RR&Co forum.  Create a zip file copy of your control file (.yrrg) and add that to your post.  Someone should then be able to look at your file and advise.

I would suggest raising this on the RR&Co forum.  Create a zip file copy of your control file (.yrrg) and add that to your post.  Someone should then be able to look at your file and advise.

I Have raised this with the RR&co forum, I have found a problem, some of the Blocks are showing no connection and on others I can make  up any connection numbers

and thy still detects the loco?

• RMweb Gold

I Have raised this with the RR&co forum, I have found a problem, some of the Blocks are showing no connection and on others I can make  up any connection numbers

and thy still detects the loco?

Then the first thing to do is to  make sure that the correct addresses are set in all the blocks, together with appropriate brake and stop markers.  Sounds like you may also have two or more blocks connected to the same port on your occupancy detectors.  Easily done if the block is not properly isolated from its neighbour(s) with IRJs.

Then the first thing to do is to  make sure that the correct addresses are set in all the blocks, together with appropriate brake and stop markers.  Sounds like you may also have two or more blocks connected to the same port on your occupancy detectors.  Easily done if the block is not properly isolated from its neighbour(s) with IRJs.

Hi Thanks for you reply I do not know what is happening ? I have today looked at these blocks, the address do not correspond to the esu detector and I can put any address in and it still works? As you said there could be a problem not isolated, I have removed the wire for that block the loco stops.I have now reset the eus ECoS 50200 and reloaded rr&co v8.0f6, I will redraw the layout so not to import any problems in the track program.

Thanks  for your thoughts all will help

Bryan

Ps I Have now found the problem when you put the marker in the block you can sub divide the block and use different address for these sections In the same block,  The markers went into this block , The block was split up by mistake I did not Know I was doing this. I is now working

Many thanks to all who Help me

Bryan                                                      

Archived