The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Top Stitch

Apparently it was all very exciting.This televisual event would have passed unnoticed by myself, were it not that some weeks ago I was instructed to lug 'the machine' out of storage and help her get it working optimally (I have the lubricants, a soldering iron for the foot pedal wiring, and the uncanny skill of replacing 12V light bulbs) to enable some local participation.

Apparently it was all very exciting. She's not giving in this time, there's going to be something made up that she wants to wear, for the first time in over forty years when as a broke student there was no other way. (It's had lots of outings for making household stuff, but that's boring.)

Apparently it was all very exciting, hands shook, one of the competitors did some of the work with a hammer I gather (my eyes were somewhat glazing over beneath the tidal wave of information, but I definitely heard the words 'used a hammer') and quite possibly the right person won.

Anyone else been informed of all the excitement?

• RMweb Premium

I quite enjoyed it, in a strange kinda way. Something quite interesting in the way it was delivered and then there is Claudia to look at too....

Could the format be modified to become a 'modelling Bee'?

And why is it called a 'Bee'?

Andy G

• RMweb Gold

I quite enjoyed it, in a strange kinda way. Something quite interesting in the way it was delivered and then there is Claudia to look at too....

Could the format be modified to become a 'modelling Bee'?

You could always watch Trainspotting Live

and look at Dick Strawbridge.

Archived