SJA scrap wagon weights / data panels

Jim Martin

Dear All

Does anyone have a readable photo of the TOPS data panel from one of the SJA scrap wagons which were built on HBA hopper underframes?

Alternatively, can anyone (1) confirm that the GLW of these wagons was 46 tons (I assume it would be, since that was the max weight for the HBAs and the SJAs used the same suspension); and (2) give me an idea of the tare weight of the SJAs?

I'm looking to get some decals produced for the wagon lettering and although it'll be heavily weathered, I'd like what there is to be correct, if possible.

Thanks

Jim

• RMweb Gold

I will scan my slides when I get the scanner and computer working together!

Mark Saunders

Hi Mark,

Which Slide Scanner do you have?

I have a Plustec Optifilm 7400 that I cannot get to work under Windows 10 and wondered if my problem is the same as yours?

Thanks

Hi Mark,

Which Slide Scanner do you have?

I have a Plustec Optifilm 7400 that I cannot get to work under Windows 10 and wondered if my problem is the same as yours?

Thanks

Phil

I am using an old Minolta and a PC working on XP but the PC has seen better days and needs the cables rediscovering!

It seems Minolta and Konica merged and stopped doing scanners and software updates!

Mark

• RMweb Gold

Phil

I am using an old Minolta and a PC working on XP but the PC has seen better days and needs the cables rediscovering!

It seems Minolta and Konica merged and stopped doing scanners and software updates!

Mark

Hi Mark,

OK - so not the same problem then!

My slide scanner was working before Windows 10 came along.

If I had more slides that need scanned I would probably make a bigger effort to solve the problem!

Thanks

Archived