Diagrams/Plans for Seaton Junction Down Platform Buildings (post widening scheme for down side)

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Could anyone tell please me where I could find drawings for the above buildings? I seem to remember reading somewhere that there is an Association/Club/Group that has copies of such items available for purchase, however I can not remember that groups details. I require these so that I can get the things built. I have some good photos of the up side (main) building(s) , and drawings from a Planning Application.  have attempted several times to obtain info from Peco and a Club in Sheffield that had a Seaton Junction exhibition layout back in 1996 but, apart from an intial response from both, nothing has been forthcoming .

Thank you,

Phil 

Edited by Mallard60022

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 15:33, Nearholmer said:

Have you tried here https://nr.printstoreonline.com/dmcs-gallery.html ?

the website doesn’t find anything like everything, so worth emailing them. I got a beautiful set of drawings of Surbiton down side buildings that way.

Thanks matey. Unfortunately the Down Building was demolished in the late 60s and I have never found any drawings of any kind on the net or in ay books I have actually got. Unlike the existing 'Up' building(s) that are actually a part of the DCC Planning Department archives. Much appreciate the links thanks chaps.

Phil

• RMweb Premium
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 12:31, Wickham Green said:

Southern Railways Group has a track plan and signalling diagram (  for 1962/65 respectively ) among their Data Sheets ........ no buildings details unfortunately.

Actually have those thank you.

Phil