No new content

• RMweb Premium

Help needed please, I am using a tablet and at the moment I am getting a message that there is no new content despite the fact that I had got as far as around 1.30pm this afternoon having tapped the view new content. I then went back 24 hours and I usually get all the posts for the last 24 brs regardless of whether or not I have read them, but I am just getting the no new content.

Thanks for any assistance, assuming that I can get any replies.

• RMweb Premium

You must have been pressing all kinds of filters in the l/h column on the VNC page by the looks of it. I've set it so you can see everything from the past week now.

Many thanks Andy, I did that in the vein hope I might get to see something. All is OK now, I hope.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, odd thing is it's manifesting itself on two separate computers - a laptop and a desktop. All was working fine until last Wednesday, no idea what's changed as I've done nothing to any settings.

Someone must have. ;)

I have been and amended your settings. The pic should show what I changed, it's no wonder you weren't seeing anything with the settings on the left.

VNC.jpg

Thanks for that Andy,

I'd never noticed those settings on the side before. On Wednesday I used on train Wifi with East Coast where it all worked fine, only to find that when I returned home I was unable to see any new posts using the new content function. I wonder if I've changing something with a slip of a finger when using the touchpad on my laptop.

Archived