What's New from Legomanbiffo !

charliepetty

Guys,

Are you having anyone at the GOG Doncaster show on Saturday?

Their list of traders seems to say Yes but your list of shows seems to say No.

Cheers

As the full team is at DEMU Burton on Trent we have a 'Limited Presence! at Doncaster,  Richard will be there with the 7mm Layout, locomotives and some 0 Gauge decoder stock, no reblows are possible but you can listen to the models, buy XL Decoders either cash or card, so look out for the Legomanbiffo Flag.

The full squad will be at Telford in September.  Ian, Richard & Charlie.

Just got my decoder back having had it reblown with the latest 37/0 sounds including the wheelslip option.

It's fitted in my O Gauge loco which has an EM3 speaker in the fuel tank and a 50 x 30 mm rectangular speaker inside the body.

All I can say is it's absolutely amazing!!!!!

Mind you I'll have to turn the volume down before I dare take it to an exhibition.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK.

Had a re-blow of a Class 37 chip at Railex and then bloody bought a new 37 so had to buy another. Very thin wallet now.

Still, these new 37 recordings and the programing are both brilliant.

Definitely recommended.

Dave

Totally agree - Biff's WH/Boness 37's were very good, but his latest WD 37's are in another league, highly recommended.  The F5 Brake operation has also been changed, it now works as a "working brake" control, when set On with the loco idling, you can open up the throttle, but the loco remains idling and won't move till you switch F5 off. Great play value, with the throttle left open, you can drive the loco and stop/start it using just F5 ............

The simulated wheel-slip feature is also great to use, open it up to full power and it slips like a good un, drop the power back just a bit and you get a steady engine speed "growl" 

I'm busy altering (butchering !) a couple of chassis atm to fit the EM2 speakers, can't wait to get them plugged in ! 

Ken

Totally agree - Biff's WH/Boness 37's were very good, but his latest WD 37's are in another league, highly recommended.  The F5 Brake operation has also been changed, it now works as a "working brake" control, when set On with the loco idling, you can open up the throttle, but the loco remains idling and won't move till you switch F5 off. Great play value, with the throttle left open, you can drive the loco and stop/start it using just F5 ............

The simulated wheel-slip feature is also great to use, open it up to full power and it slips like a good un, drop the power back just a bit and you get a steady engine speed "growl" 

I'm busy altering (butchering !) a couple of chassis atm to fit the EM2 speakers, can't wait to get them plugged in ! 

Ken

Suggest waiting while the whole street is away on holiday, before starting up!!!  Charlie

Ken

The F5 function on my "wheelslip"  loco has not done anything like this, do I need to make F5 latching, would that do it?

At the Rail Ex North East show in two weeks time (29/30th July) we will have new items on display, these are:

Sound Fitted Realtrack Class 156s, Golden Valley Hobbies Janus NCB Shunter and the new Dapot Bubble Car.

PPS Rumour is we might have some non sound Realtrack Scotrail Saltire 'Newcastle-Glasgow' Class 156's without sound for sale!!!!!   

SEE YOU THERE   Charlie

post-3411-0-77621900-1500202556_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest eddie reffin

My latest sound decoder from the Legomannbiffo team arrived today. A 37/0 with the wheelslip feature and drivelock. All I can say is-WOW! This has taken sound on another level. Granted I have one of the big bass reflex speakers in the tank, but its simply awesome. The only problem is that I now want a couple more! I'm sure Charlie won't complain though!

Big smiles from a very happy customer

PS, come and see it in action at the Inverness show this weekend 

• Like 1