Where can i get an Anglia brake coach ? Old livery...

That's a repaint and modified coach.  It's never been commercially released in that form.  R4087E is a Virgin BSO, not a DBSO as shown in the picture.

Edited by 'CHARD

That's a repaint and modified coach.  It's never been commercially released in that form.  R4087E is a Virgin BSO, not a DBSO as shown in the picture.

Oh, No.. i don't want a DBSO (Now i can see the end) i want a normal Anglia brake coach .. Thanks 

• RMweb Gold

There never were any Anglia brakes other than DBSOs there have been one or two painted in the same green but without branding after the Anglia mk2s were sold to charter operators

Oh.. No Hornby or others ??

I think Russ means there were no real BSO with Anglia branding, just coaches painted into the same basic green with a white stripe (I can only find 9520 listed as currently in this colour).

Electra graphics do vinyl sides and end to make up an Anglia DBSO, it could be worth checking with them if they'll do just the unbranded sides to make the BSO in the YouTube video linked.

As already mentioned, that BSO was painted into those colours to match the rest of the ex Anglia stock when they entered charter use. Anglia themselves did not have any BSOs, just DBSOs.