Latest seacow model vs previous?

faa77

They do appear identical. To be fair, I cannot imagine for one moment that Hornby have done anything to upgrade this model anyway.  This latest release features all the separate etched details, sprung buffers etc etc, so I'd imagine that's going to be as good as it gets?  It's an excellent model in my opinion, not sure what else you might have been expecting on this latest release?

• RMweb Premium

Yes it's the same as the model they released in 2010/2011(I think, don't have my catalogues to hand). It's a great model and could t really be bettered I don't think, other than having working doors at the bottom lol.

Yes it's the same as the model they released in 2010/2011(I think, don't have my catalogues to hand). It's a great model and could t really be bettered I don't think, other than having working doors at the bottom lol.

Would that be better?

If working doors meant they were fragile enough to fall off, this would not be an improvement.

That require an air supply from the loco to keep in the closed position....