I have a number of coaches, a mixture of clerestory and early toplights on my to build list. My layout will be set in 1913 so I am wondering the following;

In 1913 would toplights built in 1909 and 1910 still be in the all brown livery in 1913? Since presumably brown would have been the colour they were out shopped in and would still have been in reasonable shape 4 years later.

I am also assuming that an H22 since it was built in 1913 would be in Crimson Lake.

Then there are the clerestories, in 1913 is it possible that the original chocolate and cream, brown, and crimson lake liveries would all be present?

If so it would make for some interesting train formations.

In 1913 would toplights built in 1909 and 1910 still be in the all brown livery in 1913?

Yes.

I am also assuming that an H22 since it was built in 1913 would be in Crimson Lake.

Yes.

Then there are the clerestories, in 1913 is it possible that the original chocolate and cream, brown, and crimson lake liveries would all be present?

Possibly in respect of pre-1908 b&c, probably in respect of brown, maybe in respect of crimson.