MK1 gangway brake

Hello everyone

I has searched online to find photo of Regional railway livery of MK1 gangway brake carrier for parcels, letters,etc

So I has searched and seen online by photo of Regional railway MK1 and MK2 of passengers by north west and north Wales and can't find photo of MK1 gangway brake of Regional railway

post-1297-0-73956700-1502004264.jpg

Thank you for photo but I prefer Regional railway Not trans pennine

Hi,

What I was trying to say is the mk1 BG that you have in post 1, is a Trans-Pennine or Provincial coach. It is not Regional Railways. Whilst the is almost the same, it has a different colour grey for the Regional Railways livery. As far as I am aware Regional Railways never had a BG. ScotRail used the same livery as well.

The photos were to show you what the model is.

This link may be of some help http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/45179-regional-railway-trans-pennine-provincial-livery-help/

Kind regards

Ian

Edited by 11B

Bachmann did produce this BG in Regional Railways livery, the lower grey is the same colour as their other RR coaches. However, there were never any BGs in that livery as RR had no requirement for them and the closest were those in the TransPennine rakes but the lower panel colour was different.

Bachmann did produce this BG in Regional Railways livery, the lower grey is the same colour as their other RR coaches. However, there were never any BGs in that livery as RR had no requirement for them and the closest were those in the TransPennine rakes but the lower panel colour was different.

Thanks for answer and I do believe and seen trans pennine has MK1 gangway brake meantime by running from Newcastle to Liverpool and Liverpool to Newcastle in 1985 to 1991