Hornby O Gauge

Claire  RJ

Guest Isambarduk

... a Hornby O Gauge Electric Schools class locomotive that has been repainted but is in good running order? 

... like the one in the middle of the image below?

3x4-4-0s.jpg

Although my rebuildings and repaintings as a teenager in the 1960s subsequently devalued my toys/models the exercise did give me hours of pleasure and built the foundations of my skills to do better when I was older ... or much older by now!

If you are interested to read in captioned pictures about "How I Came To Be Mutilating 0 Gauge Collectors’ Pieces In The 1960s" then please see here: www.davidlosmith.co.uk/TinplateHistory.htm

David

• 4 months later...

... like the one in the middle of the image below?

3x4-4-0s.jpg

Although my rebuildings and repaintings as a teenager in the 1960s subsequently devalued my toys/models the exercise did give me hours of pleasure and built the foundations of my skills to do better when I was older ... or much older by now!

If you are interested to read in captioned pictures about "How I Came To Be Mutilating 0 Gauge Collectors’ Pieces In The 1960s" then please see here: www.davidlosmith.co.uk/TinplateHistory.htm

David

Thank you to everyone who responded. We were trying to value our stock that we own and run on "Templeford" as a member of the family wished to be bought out. We had to try to come up with a fair price for the total collection. It is true that the value of the stock has fallen significantly in recent years which all in all is not a bad thing.

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who responded. We were trying to value our stock that we own and run on "Templeford" as a member of the family wished to be bought out. We had to try to come up with a fair price for the total collection. It is true that the value of the stock has fallen significantly in recent years which all in all is not a bad thing.

Claire