RM Web tabs not working in Firefox

Over the last week I've noticed that a few tabs on RMWeb aren't working in Firefox, but they do in Safari. Yes, I know that I could always use Safari, but I prefer Firefox.

The tabs are: the top right-hand ones to send a message, check your ratings, to sign in or sign out; I am unable to click on links in posts; I am able to compose a reply but not to send it.

This topic has been posted using Safari.

I have tried turning my Apple MacBook Air and the wireless router, off an on to no avail. I have quit Firefox and got the new version, too. Nae luck there, either.

Any ideas? Or do I just live with it?

Thanks

Mal

The new version of Firefox FF57 "Quantum" came out on Tuesday. I am having no problems with RMWeb though I don't use a touchscreen.

Also some legacy plugins don't work with FF57, notably "NoScript", though an updated version of this is promised for the end of the week.

HTH

Dave

I've got no problems with FF 56.0 on Linux.

The only problem I've had for some time is that Flash crashes when I try to upload photos, so I've gone back to the basic uploader. I'll wait and see if it's any different when FF 57 appears though.

Nope, don't have a touchscreen and yes, downloaded the new Firefox which behaves exactly the same way as the old Firefox as far as the tabs go.

Seems to work OK in FF57 on my iMac (except for editing the quote, which looks weird - but I've found that can be flakey in every browser I've tried it in, including Chrome on Windows).