RMweb

Anybody here listen to Radio Paradise?

spikey

When I'm modelling, I generally have internet radio on in the background and until this week I tended to swap between Radio Paradise and Jukebox Radio as the fancy took me.  However, it looks like Jukebox Radio's out of action and I can't seem to find another station, internet or not, which plays a similar wide-ranging mix of music.

So, if you're a Radio Paradise or Jukebox Radio listener, do you know of any other stations, internet or broadcast, playing the same sort of stuff?

• 3 weeks later...

I listen a lot to Radio Paradise.

Over the years I've listened frequently to several internet music stations, some of which have now disappeared (e.g. RadioIO).

Radio Paradise is probably the best one so far, especially as there are no commercials and it plays almost non-stop music, with the absolute minimum of DJ/presenter intervention.

I do find the mood and style of music does vary with the time of day, which is obviously out of sync with UK time.

Do make sure you use their 320kbps service though, for better sound quality.

I've just discovered Hooked on Radio, which has several channels, including an Alternative channel.

It's available through the Tune In portal, so accessible through internet radios and streamers.

There is advertising though.

Thankfully Jukebox Radio is back from wherever it disappeared to, so I'm now back to quite happily skipping from that to Radio Paradise, Flower Power Radio, and Radio Dismuke - the latter on account of my liking for some music of the 20's and 30's :)

• Like 1