Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Mornington Crescent 2018

DavidB-AU

• RMweb Premium

Unfair move, sir, but if we're playing dirty, then it has to be a VIctoria variation to

VIctoria

And of course under the 1971 main line amendments to Stovold, that puts all main line interchanges in spoon for two moves.

Let's see you all get out of that one.

Edited by 45156
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Three days without a post, so I'll use a Cryer's Wild Card generously given by Barry when I met him - to get the game moving, and to get rid oF the main line spoon to

LIVERPOOL STREET

Edited by 45156

Three days without a post, so I'll use a Cryer's Wild Card generously given by Barry when I met him - to get the game moving, and to get rid oF the main line spoon to

LIVERPOOL STREET

before anyone starts us on football teams - I'm going to make the Waddington manouevre to KINGS CROSS ST PANCRAS

• RMweb Premium

I'll bounce you to 

VICTORIA

Unfair move, sir, but if we're playing dirty, then it has to be a VIctoria variation to

VIctoria

And of course under the 1971 main line amendments to Stovold, that puts all main line interchanges in spoon for two moves.

Let's see you all get out of that one.

Sorry Rovex, the station doubling concession does not apply to this game as main line stations were in spoon, so I claim a free turn, and as we're on main line interchanges again, it has to be

PADDINGTON

• RMweb Premium

I have no idea what just happened. 45156 seems to have the monopoly on wild cards

Well, I had special permission from Barry himself to use the odd wild card, and I have tried not to use it, but to keep the game rolling, as there seem to be only three or four players, but i also claimed a free go due to the double post of the same station in one game. 

Well, I had special permission from Barry himself to use the odd wild card, and I have tried not to use it, but to keep the game rolling, as there seem to be only three or four players, but i also claimed a free go due to the double post of the same station in one game. 

There may be many more listeners - which is why we have to be clear about the plays, speaking of which, you didn't make a play. So if you don't mind and if nobody else is watching, I am going to take two goes (and as we all know - that's all you need) for MORNINGTON CRESCENT