The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Show of Hands

Geoff Endacott

Just to make a change from model railway exhibitions I have started to promote other events.

One of my next shows features Show of Hands who seem to be very popular. In fact, they are so popular that I have sold 85 tickets before any of the advertising material has been distributed. How can I get such a good response to model railway exhibitions?

Anyway, the event is at St Andrew's Church in Chippenham on Thursday 12th April (the day before we set up for Trainwest) at 7.30pm.

Here is the ticket link: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/423358 .

Geoff Endacott

• Like 1

May your enterprise be rewarded, Geoff.  Show of Hands have a vociferous and active fan base and have sold out the Albert Hall at least once.  They are not entirely to my taste but I have to admit that they are very good at what they do.

Chris

Getting my sister to shut up about them is a major problem. I keep explaining that this isn't the composed orchestral or choral work that my highly developed intellect and refined taste demand, but she witters on undiscouraged and is deffo going to their Liskeard gig. On the positive side this has silenced all the Elbow waffle.