previous post pages

Free At Last, on 30 Mar 2018 - 23:22, said:Free At Last, on 30 Mar 2018 - 23:22, said:

Just tried that on a couple of threads with multiple pages and can't get that 'jump to page' box.

Got it, my mistake, I wasn't clicking on the [page 30 of 30] I was clicking on the current (highlighted) page number 30.

Page numbers are examples.

Edited by Free At Last

• RMweb Premium

Click on [Page 30 of 30] and type the page number you think it might be, I find it usually isn't though...

attachicon.gifjump to.JPG

If you are not sure what page number to jump to, when looking for a post number, divide by 25 (default number of posts per page). This will give the page number, the remainder being how many posts down on the following page. If no remainder it will be the last one, on a page.

Foe example post number 110, divided by 25 equals 4 & 10 left over, meaning the 10th post on page 5.

Someone pointed out this useful hint, but I can't remember who.

Edited for mistakes on phone

Edited by kevinlms

Click on [Page 30 of 30] and type the page number you think it might be, I find it usually isn't though...

attachicon.gifjump to.JPG

It must be just me. I cannot get the 'jump to box' at all. (Can find the page I want by using the first replies method though)

Ken, click on 'page 1 of 105' as in your thread, that will bring up the box then just put in page you want to view.

Crickey John, I see what I was doing wrong. No that works a treat. Many thanks.